- Peter Garside – FOUNDER - Peter purchased and sold his first Land Rover in 1968 – and so the story of Land Rover Centre began he still enjoys seeing customers both old and new and helping source the very best land rovers we find.
- Mark Griffiths – Land Rover Sales & Export Manager - 26 years service. Prides himself on being able to match Land Rovers to customers requirements. So if you are thinking of buying or selling a Land Rover – he’s the man to talk to.
- Paul Keogh – Service Manager - Paul has worked in the Land Rover industry since leaving school in 1998. He has a huge amount of experience and knowledge and is the man to talk to regarding any service, MOT or repair work your Land Rover needs – From todays modern Land Rovers – right back to the beginning in 1948 !
- Adam Cottrell – Parts manager - Adam is our Parts Manager – he has a huge amount of experience, having spent 20 years in the motor trade, including 8 years at a Land Rover main dealer. So if you need parts for your Land Rover – he is the man to speak to.
- Colin Boothroyd - 40 years service and Over that time Colin has done every job in the shop he now takes care of our administration he is also our resident historian.
- Steve Whitehead - 41 years of service at Land Rover Centre as a mechanic and still enjoying his job.
- Mark Dyson – Trimshop - 29 years service -“meticulous” Mark heads up the trim shop/paint department and his attention to detail makes our land rovers the best prepared and presented on the market.