Established 1968 – There’s NO substitute for experience!
We are located on the A616, 1 mile South of Huddersfield town centre – on the road to Holmfirth. You can find a map and Contact details here. If you would like over night accommodation We have a list of hotels and guest houses listed here.
As well as letting you find out all about The Land Rover Centre Huddersfield and highlighting the Classic Land Rovers, Classic Range Rovers and Other Land Rovers we have for sale – including those Land Rovers that are suitable for USA Export. We like this web site to be a good general resource for the international Land Rover community – so if you have any ideas about the information you would like to see here then please drop me a line at email@example.com
We also have one of the best parts departments in the UK and hold a large stock of parts and accessories for Land Rovers of all ages, many of which can be bought over the Internet at our Online parts shop
If you need a part but you’re not exactly sure of the exact specification then do not hesitate to contact our parts department who’ll be able to help you out. You can get hold of the parts department either by E mail or on their direct line, 01484 547817
Below are our companies greatest assets. Please do not hesitate to contact any one of us for friendly help and advice:
- Peter Garside – FOUNDER- Peter purchased and sold his first Land Rover in 1968 – and so the story of Land Rover Centre began he still enjoys seeing customers both old and new and helping source the very best land rovers we find.
- Mark Griffiths – Land Rover Sales & Export Manager- 28 years service. Prides himself on being able to match Land Rovers to customers requirements. So if you are thinking of buying or selling a Land Rover – he’s the man to talk to.
- Paul Keogh – Service Manager- Paul has worked in the Land Rover industry since leaving school in 1998. He has a huge amount of experience and knowledge and is the man to talk to regarding any service, MOT or repair work your Land Rover needs – From todays modern Land Rovers – right back to the beginning in 1948 ! […]
- Martin Whitten – Parts Manager- Martin is our Parts Manager – he has a huge amount of experience, having spent 14 years in the motor trade, including 4 years at a Land Rover main dealer. So if you need parts for your Land Rover – he is the man to speak to.
- Josh Hall – Parts Guy- Josh has worked in the motor industry since leaving school. He assists Martin in our parts department as well as running our eBay shop.
- Mark Dyson – Trimshop- 31 years service -“meticulous” Mark heads up the trim shop/paint department and his attention to detail makes our land rovers the best prepared and presented on the market.
- Colin Boothroyd- 42 years service and Over that time Colin has done every job in the shop he now takes care of our administration he is also our resident historian.