679 EOW – 1963 Land Rover Series IIA – Nut and bolt rebuild – Galvanised Chassis
The pictures do not do this Land Rover Justice.
Finished in Pastel (Heritage) Green with Sand Soft top and “Elephant hide” front seats – Choice of rear bench seats, 4 x individual rear seats (In matching “Elephant hide”) – or just keep it plain – your choice.
One of the most iconic Land Rovers – with lights in the grill panel, and metal dash with central instrument cluster.
Freshly restored, including the following:
- New Galvanised Chassis
- Reconditioned petrol engine (Unleaded)
- reconditioned gearbox
- rebuilt axles – all new seals and bearings
- rebuilt brakes – all new pipes, shoes, drums cylinders
- New clutch – Inc hydraulics
- New 205 x 16 tyres
- colour coded wheels
- bonnet mounted spare
- quality respray inside and out
- New Sand canvas
- Free wheel hubs
Ready to use and enjoy !
Price includes shipping to your nearest RoRo port