A series 3 from the last year of production – Previously sold by Land Rover Centre – Last owner since 2009.
Finished in rare Stratos Blue with deluxe vinyl trim – A great survivor
This Land Rover has survived largely un-restored with the exception of a recently fitted galvanised chassis. The bodywork and interior is in very good condition.
Full specification includes:
- Manufactured 1984 – One of the last
- 60,000 genuine miles from new
- Stratos Blue – Rare colour – mostly original
- Deluxe vinyl interior
- Defender style front seats (original)
- Defender style door mirrors (original)
- 4 x individual rear tip up seats with belts
- Front door trims
- New soft top
- Galvanised chassis
- 4 cyl diesel – Original engine in excellent condition
- 130 (wider) wheels
- Michelin 7.50 x 16 tyres
- side steps
- Swing away rear wheel carrier
- Adjustable tow hitch
- Land Rover logo mudflaps
This Land Rover has recently been through our workshop and is now ready for a new custodian.
It will be sold with 12 months MOT – a full service and 6 months warranty