B619 MAD – 1984 Series 3 – Cool and classic
Where to begin ?
Originally built in April 1984 – making this one of the last series Land Rovers produced. Dispatched to the dealer Lex Mead, Cheltenham on 8th May 1984.
This Land Rover has been rebuilt, refurbished and modernised to produce this fantastic cool and classic Series Land Rover.
Main features are galvanised chassis, refurbished bulkhead, 5 bearing petrol engine – reconditioned and upgrader (ACR), R380 5 speed gearbox and power steering.
Finished in Stratos Blue with Exmoor trim Oxford Tan interior.
Finished to an excellent standard, this is a very usable and unique Land Rover.
Full specification includes:
- 1984 – Last year of production
- Rebuilt and Upgraded (ACR) 5 bearing petrol engine
- Rebuilt R380 – 5 speed gearbox
- TDZ power steering kit
- Oxford tan interior
- Unique bespoke door panels
- Heated front seats
- Heated windscreen
- Stratos Blue
- New wolf wheels
- Goodyear wrangler tyres
- New wiring loom (autosparks)
- Galvanised chassis
- All new (Borg and Beck) clutch
- Stainless steel exhaust
- Rocky mountain door tops
- Rocky mountain parabolic springs
- Girling shock absorbers
- Refurbished brakes
- Replacement brake servo
- braided flexi hoses
- Buzzweld WAR underbody protection
- 58,000 miles from new
- New soft top
- Re galvanised body cappings
- New fuel tanks and change over valve
- electronic fuel pump and regulator
- spin on oil filter
- all new brakes
- Huge history file
If you are looking for a totally original Series Land Rover – This one is not for you – we have others.
If you are looking for one of the coolest, well sorted, upgraded, usable and unique Land Rovers for sale anywhere in the world – Then this could be the one for you !!
For more details – Please e mail your inquiry to
To be sold fully serviced, with 12 months MOT and 6 months warranty