BL53 PVK – 2003 Discovery 4.0 V8 Automatic – Intercontinental Rally Car
This is not your weekend off-roader – Modified to compete in the 2012 Intercontinental Rally.
The Intercontinental Rally, is a 14 day, 14 stage event running from Almeria in Southern Spain to Dakar.
Campaigned by Chris Buckingham and Edward May (meditech uk) – The Land Rover Discovery finished an impressive 4th.
The vehicle spec includes:
- FIA Spec Safety Devices Full Roll Cage
- 5 point harnesses
- SS Cullompton stainless steel exhaust
- Front & rear metal bumper
- Side rock sliders
- Rear Diff guard
- Up rated springs all round
- Koni Rally Raid Shock Absorbers
- Poly bush throughout
- BF Goodrich All Terrain tyres
- Sump guard
- Fuel Tank guard
- Air Horns
- ITG washable air filters
- Fire Extinguisher
- Centre Diff Lock
- Brantz Tripmetre
This Land Rover Discovery would suit somebody looking for a serious off roader
To be sold with 12 months MOT and 6 months warranty