LRR 216K – 1971 Series 3 – 1 owner 24,000 miles !
This Land Rover has been in the same ownership since new, and has covered a mere 24,000 miles.
It came to us recently via the son of the original owner, who unfortunately has passed away.
The Land Rover has been garaged and unused as far as we can tell for approximately 25 years, so we are in the process of carrying out a program of recomissioning to get this Land Rover back on the road.
So far we have carried out the following work:
- 5 new wheels
- 5 new period correct Michelin M + S radial tyres
- (Original wheels and tyres retained for new owner if required)
- All new brakes
- All new hoses
- New clutch master, slave and flexi hose
- All new oils
There will be more work to do, as we begin to run and monitor her.
This Land Rover is an unusual specification, as it was supplied new as a Hard Top, but with the addition of some unusual features:
- Double skin safari roof,
- Full headlining
- upper roof trims
- two tip up seats in the rear
- deluxe seats in the front,
- Door panels
- MAP free wheeling hubs (and original spanner
- Original floor mats (with the original retaining clips)
We believe that with this low mileage and single ownership, this is a unique Land Rover.
It will be sold fully recomissioned, with 12 months MOT and 6 months warranty
UK delivery and worldwide shipping a pleasure – please ask for a quote
TAX and MOT exempt.
We consider this to be museum quality