AOA 231A – 1962 Land Rover Series 2A – Ground Up Restoration.
Finished in original Land Rover Limestone, this charming series IIA has just undergone a complete ground up restoration – which included a new Galvanised Chassis.
As you can see from the pictures, the specification includes many original features:
- Push Button Start
- Individual wipers
- Smiths Round Heater
- “Elephant Hide” seats – Front and rear
- Original type indicator switch
- Headlamps in Grill panel
- Bonnet mounted spare wheel
- Fairey Free Wheel Hubs
- “Land Rover” logo rear mudflaps.
The restoration, as you would expect has been completed to a high standard including:
- Full respray inside and out – Limestone
- New seats and belts
- 5 new radial tyres
- New sand canvas – with side windows
- All galvanising renewed
- Galvanised chassis
- Black and silver Aluminium number plates
Low classic car insurance and free road tax make this a very affordable classic car to run.
Land Rovers of this quality will surely only appreciate in value over the coming years.
UK delivery and worldwide shipping a pleasure – please ask for details.