C996 LOX – 1986 110 “Defender” Hard Top – 2.5 N/A Diesel – Nut & Bolt Rebuild
This Land Rover has been enthusiastically rebuilt to “better than new” condition.
The original chassis has been fitted with a new rear cross member, and the chassis has then been galvanised.
Correctly badged “Land Rover 110” – this is an early example with split doors, and aluminium door tops.
The specification includes:
- Original chassis – reconditioned and galvanised
- Rebuilt / reconditioned 2.5 Diesel engine
- Rebuilt 5 speed gearbox
- Fully reconditioned axles
- New door bottoms
- New rear door
- Cappings etc re-galvanised
- Finished in correct period Masai Red
- 5 x new Michelin 7.50 x 16 tyres
- All new seat cushions and covers
- Cubby Box
This Land Rover has been rebuilt to last another lifetime.
Suitable for USA Export.
To be sold fully serviced, with 12 months MOT & Export warranty.