NCA 970G – 1969 Series IIA – Soft Top – Remanufactured in 2010
One of the most difficult aspects of our job here at Land Rover Centre is finding the best Land Rovers we can for our customers.
So – when we get the chance to buy back a Land Rover we have previously sold – we usually jump at the chance.
NCA 970G was rebuilt from the ground up in 2010 and the work included:
- Galvanised Chassis
- Full Respray – Deep Bronze Green
- New door tops
- New door bottoms
- New “Elephant Hide” seats – front and rear
- New Sand Canvas – With Side Windows
- Front Seat Belt Safety Bar
- Re-Galvanised body cappings etc.
- New Parabolic Road Springs
- New Gas Shock absorbers
- 5 new radial tyres
- New wiring loom
- All new light units
- New brakes throughout – Including cylinders
- New Clutch
Covered only 1,100 gentle miles since the rebuild.
Retains lots of original features:
- Metal dash
- Indicator unit
- Smith Heater
- Screen Air Vents
- Original Front mats
- Correct “Elephant hide” seats
- “Bug Eye” Headlamps in the grill
This Land Rover is a usable Classic and so much more fun than money in the bank !