This Land Rover has been in the same family since it was 6 months old. Originally purchased by Mr Yates Senior on 10.10.1979 it passed to Mr Yates junior in 1994.
That equates to one family ownership for 37 years !
In addition to great provenance, this Land Rover has also undergone a full rebuild which has included:
- Galvanized chassis – fully waxoil protected
- rebuilt 2286cc 5 bearing petrol engine
- rebuilt gearbox
- Turner engineering performance and unleaded cyl head
- military (aluminium) door tops
- Fairey Overdrive
- Fairey Free Wheel Hubs
- New canvas hood
- County spec front seats (caviar cloth)
- 7.50 x 16 tyres – with correct speedo
- Deluxe bonnet – with dish and bonnet mounted spare
- Parabolic springs
- sound proofing mat
- Genuine rear mudflaps
- rear bench seats
- Reconditioned axles
- overhauled steering components
- All new brakes
- New door bottoms
- Electrics overhauled – including new loom
The restoration is topped off with a quality respray inside and out in traditional Land Rover Pastel green.
This Land Rover has been built to last another lifetime and is looking for a new family
One of the very best you will ever see.
To be sold fully serviced, with 12 months MOT and our comprehensive 6 months warranty.