TAV 193X – 1982 Series 3 – Nut & Bolt restoration
Nut & Bolt Rebuild
Here we have a beautiful Series III Land Rover – Rebuilt to a very high standard.
- New Galvanised Chassis
- Fully reconditioned bulkhead
- Engine – Stripped, inspected & rebuilt
- Gearbox – Stripped inspected and rebuilt
- Axles – Rebuilt with all new seals and bearings
- New Swivel housings & gaiters
- New parabolic road springs
- New Shock absorbers
- All new brakes inc drums, cylinders and pipes
- New Cutch – Inc Master and slave
- Re galvanised body cappings
- New Vinyl seats
- New Zenith carburettor
Finished in Traditional Land Rover Deep Bronze Green, and to be topped off with a brand new Sand Coloured canvas (with side windows).
This Land Rover is ready for another lifetime of use, and if looked after – should be an appreciating assett.
UK delivery and worldwide shipping a pleasure.
To be sold with 12 months MOT, fully serviced and our Export Warranty