DAR 445F – 1968 Series IIA – Soft Top – Ground Up Rebuild
This Land Rover has been the subject of a ground up rebuilt which included:
- New galvanised Chassis
- Reconditioned 4 cyl engine
- Reconditioned Gearbox
- Transfer box stripped and rebuilt
- Axles totally stripped and rebuilt – all new seals and bearings
- Brakes fully rebuilt – all new linings, drums and cylinders
- All new road springs and shock absorbers
- New Fuel Tank
- Rebuilt Steering Box
- New Sand Soft top
The result is an excellent usable Series Land Rover.
Built with the emphasis on future reliability and longevity.
Finished in traditional Deep Bronze green, with the original Elephant Hide interior – Including rear bench seats.
This Land Rover has recently returned from “The Middle Aged Road Trip” – The ultimate “Test drive” to Gibraltar and back (4,000 miles !!)